Our leadership is always in the process of listening and imagining what gatherings fit our community best. So far, we’ve discerned the importance of hosting Theology Pub on most first and third Mondays of every month, and a book club on most second and fourth Mondays. Sounds Sacred (to me) happens the second Sunday of the month. This is a service of reflection using poetry and music centered around a sacred theme. Communion is served, and everyone is welcome to participate in whatever way makes sense to them. Cracked Word Writing Group is the 4th Sunday of the Month. We also co-sponsor, support or go to other community events in F-M.
Sunday, March 9: Sounds Sacred (to me): Ashes to Ashes @ Studio 222, 5 PM (222 Broadway in Fargo).
Monday, March 10: WTF (Where’s The Faith) Book Club @Spirit Room on Broadway. Reading chapters 17-20 of “Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal.” 7:30 PM.
Monday, March 17: Theology Pub: What is Sin? @Sidestreet Grille and Pub, 7:30-9 PM.
Monday, March 24th: WTF (Where’s The Faith) Book Club @Spirit Room on Broadway in Fargo, 7:30 PM.
Monday, April 7th: Theology Pub: What is all this “Stuff”? @Sidestreet Grille and Pub, 7:30-9 PM.
Sunday, April 13: Sounds Sacred (to me) @Studio 222, 5 PM.
Monday, April 14: WTF (Where’s The Faith?) Book Club: @Spirit Room on Broadway in Fargo, 7:30 PM.
- Theology Pub: Does God care about the Bible as much as Christians do?
- Theology Pub: Why do you (or don’t you) go to church?
- Cracked Word writing group explores “being 5″
- Theology Pub: Herman Who? What is a Hermeneutic and do I have one?
- Theology Pub on how to make sense of the resurrection.
- Sounds Sacred (to me): Groundbreaking
- Faith and Film Discussion around Les Miserables
- Faith on Stage event with cast members and director of “Sweet Nothing” at Theatre B
- MLK Day celebration with the City of Fargo
- Theology Pub: How might a person of faith think about the gun issue?
- Sounds Sacred (to me): Resolution
- Sounds Sacred (to me): From Darkness to Light
- Sounds Sacred (to me): A Sort of Homecoming
- Faith On Stage: A discussion of the faith and values in Theatre B’s production of “Good People”
- Theology Pub: Can “coming out” be a spiritual practice?
- Theology Pub: Can God have more than one image?
- Where’s the Faith? Book Group (last read: Sacred Ground)
- Documentary Faith Night:The Lost Gospel of Judas at the Red Raven Espresso Parlor