- Theology Pub: How do you define what a Christian is? @ Sidestreet Grille and Pub. Monday, May 20th. 7:30.
- NO EVENTS ON MAY 27TH (Memorial Day)
- Theology Pub: What I wish people knew about Judaism W/Rabbi Janeen Kobrinsky @Sidestreet Grille and Pub. Monday, June 3, 7:30 PM.
- Theology Pub: Herman Who? What is a Hermeneutic and do I have one?
- Theology Pub on how to make sense of the resurrection.
- Sounds Sacred (to me): Groundbreaking
- Faith and Film Discussion around Les Miserables
- Faith on Stage event with cast members and director of “Sweet Nothing” at Theatre B
- MLK Day celebration with the City of Fargo
- Theology Pub: How might a person of faith think about the gun issue?
- Sounds Sacred (to me): Resolution
- Sounds Sacred (to me): From Darkness to Light
- Sounds Sacred (to me): A Sort of Homecoming
- Faith On Stage: A discussion of the faith and values in Theatre B’s production of “Good People”
- Theology Pub: Can “coming out” be a spiritual practice?
- Theology Pub: Can God have more than one image?
- Where’s the Faith? Book Group (last read: Sacred Ground)
- Documentary Faith Night:The Lost Gospel of Judas at the Red Raven Espresso Parlor
Our leadership is always in the process of listening and imagining what gatherings fit our community best. So far, we’ve discerned the importance of hosting Theology Pub on most first and third Mondays of every month, and a book club on most second and fourth Mondays. Sounds Sacred (to me) happens randomly a little less than once a month. We also co-sponsor faith-related events in F-M, and organize a few small groups that take-on faith questions a little more deeply.